SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING INTERN
StoryCub – Minneapolis/Twin Cities Area
Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
We are looking for an undergraduate student in the Twin Cities area with an interest in marketing and social media. The primary responsibilities will be to assist with day- to-day operations of our social media platforms, influencer marketing, and event planning.
The ideal candidate would be a strong writer with established interest and previous projects focused on social media. This is an opportunity to work and collaborate directly with the founder of a growing children’s brand.
- Assist in marketing with social media management
- Help to manage influencer marketing initiatives
- Shipping and packing samples for influencers and PR gifting
- Planning and implementation of video shoots and brand events
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Public Relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and interest working with video preferred
- Experience with Photoshop and/or WordPress is a plus
- Unpaid- School Credit
- Weekly stipend included
Currently viewed in more than 200 countries, StoryCub creates and distributes video versions of children’s picture books for digital.
With millions of views, StoryCub has reached #1 in iTunes “Kids and Family” podcasts, beating names that include Sesame Street and Nickelodeon.
Partnerships include authors/illustrators, major tablet manufacturers, book publishers, and children’s musical artists.
The culture of our company is entrepreneurial, with a laid back environment. There has never been a better time to join us as you’ll get to be part of a growing company at an exciting time in its history.